Welcome to Price11 Web Hosting Services! PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Price11’s Website, located at https://www.price11.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Price11 Web Hosting Services if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions was written byPushkraj.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. We have not provided any type your data migration to another server and our server. Price11 does not guarantee your data security and safety
Unless otherwise stated, Price11 and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Price11 Web Hosting Services. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Price11 Web Hosting Services for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Price11 Web Hosting Services
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Price11 Web Hosting Services
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Price11 Web Hosting Services
- Redistribute content from Price11 Web Hosting Services
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Price11 does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Price11,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Price11 shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Price11 reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Price11 a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. Price11 not guarantee your data security and safety
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Price11; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Price11. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- 1. Rights of Parent : While certain attributes of the Hosting Order may consist of unlimited resources, Customer recognises that the Hosting Order is a shared hosting service, and that the Parent has the right in its sole discretion to apply any hard limits on any specific attribute or resource on the Hosting Order at any given time without notice in order to prevent degradation of its services, or incase of any breach or violation or threatened breach or violation of this Agreement, or incase Parent learns of a possibility of breach or violation of this Agreement which Parent in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate, or to protect the integrity and stability of the Parent Products and the OrderBox, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Parent and/or Service Providers, or for any other appropriate reason. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above. 2. Terms of Usage : Customer, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and OrderBox Users, either directly or indirectly, shall not use or permit use of the Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below – A. General Terms (1) For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro. (2) Use over 25% of system resources, including limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period. (3) Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons. (4) Run any type of web spiders or indexers. (5) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. (6) Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent. (7) Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks. (8) Use excessive resources which in the Parent’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent’s services. (9) Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails. (10) Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name. (11) Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name. (12) Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name. (13) Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited. (14) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes. (15) Engage in any activities related to purchase, sale or mining of currencies such as Bitcoin. B. Web, Email Hosting Specific terms (1) As a backup/storage device. (2) Run any gaming servers. (3) Store over 500,000 files. (4) Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage. (5) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. (6) Divide Multi-Domain Hosting Orders into smaller packages to resell. Multi-Domain Hosting Orders can only be used by a single Company or Customer to host websites that are fully owned by them. Certain relevant Documents, other than domain name whois details, with respect to company and domain names/website ownership will need to be presented when requested. Having the same whois details for all domain names in your Multi-Domain Hosting Order will not be enough to substantiate ownership. (7) Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent’s sole discretion. (8) Send over 25 messages per hour per user and/or 50 messages per day for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time. (9) Any kind of Bulk – Promotional mail / Introduction mail / sales mail other than transactional mail we will be suspending the account permenantly & will not be reactivated under any circumstances if found any kind of spaming with or without knowledge. (10) Purchase/use a Dedicated IP Address without installing an SSL Certificate. (11) Violate the above Terms of Usage for a Hosting Order which comprises of the Do-It-Yourself website builder powered by site.pro (12) Use more than 50% of the website’s disk space used by your Hosting order for storing emails. (13) Use a WHMCS license issued by the Parent with any product/service other than the one for which it was issued. (14) Store more than two website backup files. (15) Use more than 20GB per database. (16) SSH Access is available only on cloud plans (17) Nodejs / TOMCAT / JAVA / Python available on cloud plans (Self Managed) Domain Registration, Renewal, and Transfer Terms : 1.If an order is placed for domain registration or domain renewal and invoice paid, Price11 is not responsible if registration fails or actual number of years not executed correctly. It is the responsibility of Registrant to check from whois records if the order is executed correctly. In all such Error Price11 is not also liable to refund the money. 2. If for any reason domain renewal fails, it responsibility of registrant to check whois records immediately after placing renewal order and bring it to notice of Price11 , if registrant feels any discrepancy. 3. If registrant receives any automated mail regarding domain verification, renewal or expiry, it registrants duty to act and can seek guidance from Price11 if required. 4.Price11 is not responsible if for some reasons, automated mails like, Domain renewal notice, domain expiry notice, or invoices are not generated before they are due. It is the registrant who has to keep a watch for their domain with the help of whois lookup information. 5.For domain transfer minimum 7 days validity should be there to get transfer-in or transfer-out. OBLIGATIONS OF THE REGISTRANT: (1) The Registrant agrees to provide, maintain and update, current, complete and accurate information of the Whois Record and all the data elements about the Order in the whois Database during the term of the Order. Registrant agrees that provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, and/or Registrant´s failure to promptly update information, or non-receipt of a response for over five (5) calendar days to inquiries sent to the email address of the Registrant or any other contact listed for the Order concerning the accuracy of contact information associated with the Order shall be constituted as a breach of this Agreement and a basis for freezing, suspending, or deleting that Order. (2) The Registrant acknowledges that in the event of any dispute and/or discrepancy concerning the data elements of the Order, the data element in the whois Database records shall prevail. REFUND POLICY (1) Price11 issues refund only 7 days from the date of purchase thereafter no refund is applicable under any circumstances (2) Price11 Does not issue any refund for domain orders under any circumstances (3) Price11 Does not issue any refund for Combo Plan orders or If any coupon code or Promo availed Purchase Products under any circumstances (4) Incase of refund claimed within 7days of purchase the processing time to refund to bank account (reverse) could take a minimum period of 90 to 180 days (5) 7 days Refund is applicable only for the 1st product purchase/signup only (Incase multiple products or 2nd or 3rd products/services purchase or renewal refund is not applicable under any circumstances) BACKUP (1) Price11 does not take any responsibity of data or its backup its sole responsibity of the client to take backup (2) Price11 is not responsible for any kind of accidental or human error occur which result in any kind of data losses SUPPORT POLICY – Although technical support is available 24x7x365 through live-chat, trouble tickets, but only very basic issues can be addressed over the livechat. Here, basic issues refer to those simple issues and queries that can be answered or resolved on an immediate basis by our support executive – Live-Support is available at all times for any / every issue that a customer may have. However, the support team may request an email sent as part of the authentication process, where they deem it to be necessary. Here, live support refers to phone, chat or ticket support provided and handled by a real support executive in real time. – All trouble tickets raised and emails sent will be responded to within an hour. If there is a need for further investigation, the customer will be informed accordingly. – For issues which have to be forwarded to any provider of the software and applications which Price11 provides, it won’t be possible to estimate a time frame of resolution. It completely depends on the severity of the issue and the response time of the provider. Customers will receive updates on these issues. Support Abuse We always treat our customers with utmost respect and expect the same from you too. If our staff feels that you are consistently addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for support abuse, customers will be given ten (10) days’ notice to find a new host. No Refund Applicable. Price11 Rights Explicitly reserves the right and sole discretion to:Modify its pricing, if desired by Price11 from time to time. Establish guidelines and limits concerning the use of the services Terminate your use of services for use of our services to unnecessarily/illegally harass Price11 or third parties, non-payment of fees for our services, activities designed to embarrass, defame, harm, threaten, abuse, slander/ stalk third parties, activities prohibited by the laws of India and/or foreign territories in which You conduct business, activities designed to encourage unlawful behavior by others, such as terrorism, child pornography, hate crimes, activities that are tortious, obscene, vulgar, invasive of the privacy of a third party, ethnically, racially, or otherwise objectionable in the sole opinion of Price11 or declared by the law of land, activities designed to harm minors in any way, activities designed to impersonate the identity of a third party, and other activities whether lawful/unlawful that Price11 determines, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to its other customers, reputation or operations. Terminate your use of services if Your use of services results in, or is the subject of, legal action or threatened or proposed legal action, against Price11 or any of its affiliates/partners, without considering for whether such legal action or threats or proposed legal action is eventually determined to be with/without merit; and terminate Your use of services at any time and for any reason if deemed reasonably necessary by Price11. Terminate your use of services if Your use of services results in, or is the subject of, legal action or threatened or proposed legal action, against Price11 or any of its affiliates/partners, without considering for whether such legal action or threats or proposed legal action is eventually determined to be with/without merit; and terminate Your use of services at any time and for any reason if deemed reasonably necessary by Price11.